Open Data Portal Upgrades Live: 1 July 2021
In partnership with CSIRO’s Data61 team, we have implemented enhanced search and visualisation capabilities on our open data portal, making it easier for users to find, access and download open data.
You can now:
- View and download datasets directly from our portal
- Search datasets by multiple criteria (e.g. more than one organisation at a time)
- Find more relevant results when searching for data
- See more types of graphs; and
- Preview maps directly on our portal
Take a look at some of the changes here:
Data.NSW Forum Update
Please note that as part of the upgrades, we will be discontinuing our Discourse forum for the time being.
All data requests and queries can be directed to our team via email.
Administrator Access Update
If you administer an organisation and edit and upload datasets, the way you log in will be changing. Administrators will log in via single sign-on, which will improve the security of the portal.
To request single sign-on access, email us here.
Over the coming weeks, we will be preparing and publishing a series of short demo videos to highlight new functionality on our portal.
If you have any requests, please submit them here.
Last updated 25 Jan 2023